Pet Sitting - we come to you!
We come directly to your home so that your animals feel safe and secure in their own environment. We will spend at least 30 minutes per visit caring and playing with them. We have experience with most pets from fish to horses. Our service provides your pet(s) with the care they need while you are away - right in your own home. Plus your home will be more secure with someone arriving on a daily basis while you are away.
Before requesting pet sitting services see the following reasons why you may want to board instead:
1. Our boarding is in a home with acreage - please click on "boarding" tab above to see more info and a video tour!
2. If your dog is destructive or does not like to be left alone - avoid having damage done to your home.
3. If you only have 1 - 2 dogs and require 2 to 3 pet sit visits daily, the boarding fee is the same price or cheaper - and your dogs get more attention!
4. If we cannot provide pet visits to your home due to reasons listed below in the right side column - then we could board your pet(s) instead. We can board cats too!
5. Even if your dog does not play well with others, we can still board them. It is very easy to keep your dog separate from others with how our setup is. Go to our "boarding" page to watch our video tour!
Why Use a Professional Pet Sitter?
1. Your pet(s) stay in their own secure familiar environment
2. Your home will not appear vacant with a vehicle coming on regular basis
3. Your pet(s) receive loving individual attention
4. No travel trauma for you and your pet(s)
5. We are certified in Pet CPR and know how to handle emergencies if they occur
6. We will arrive as close as possible to times discussed with client
7. We will provide text or email updates with pictures
8. Family and neighbors do not want to be imposed upon and can cancel at last minute - plus they are not insured!
9. This is not a "hobby" or part-time gig for us - this is all that we do!
NEW clients that want to request pet visits: make sure to read this entire page of important info before requesting our services. Then go to the "contact" page and send Heather an email or text to see if she is available during the dates you require pet visits (or click on "chat with Heather" lower right corner). Please provide your address and a brief description of your pets. If she is available, then you will receive an email with a link to our questionnaire form that you will need to complete (which will provide more detailed care of your pets). After we have reviewed your completed questionnaire we will let you know if we can provide you our services or not (depending on how you answer the questions). Make sure to provide details!! - do not put statements like "I will show you when you come for consult". If we are able to provide you our services then we will contact you to set up an initial consult to come meet you and your pets. The form MUST be completed by the OWNER of the pets - NOT by a friend or family.
Please note: we may not be able to do our morning visit until around 7 to 8 AM - depending on our boarding appointments. But we can come late at night. For example - if you don't have a dog door and want 3 visits a day - we would spread them out as follows: 7:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 9:00 PM on average.
Existing clients that need pet sit visits:
Please contact us by text or email and we will book the visits you need (you can no longer book visits on our online calendar). We offer 1-3 visits a day. We require at least 2 daily visits for dogs and 1 daily visit for cats. You will need to provide the following in your text or email request: the dates and times you are leaving and returning, and how many total visits you will need while you are away.
If you have any questions just click on "Chat with Heather" at the bottom right corner of website. If she does not reply then she may be with clients or busy with pets - so send her a text or email instead (go to Contact page for more info). Being a small business owner she cannot spend a lot of time on the phone because she is usually busy caring for pets! However, she does her best to respond quickly via text/email.
We service the following areas: San Tan Valley & Queen Creek. We do NOT provide service in Florence.
Our rate starts at $18 per visit. Currently we can do 1 to 3 visits per day. Each visit lasts about 30 minutes and includes feeding/watering, potty breaks/playtime, cleaning of litter box, providing meds if needed (we do NOT do insulin shots), and a house check. At this time we do NOT offer dog walking or staying overnights at your home.
Our initial consult to meet you and your pets is FREE! Any additional consults requested by client after that will be an additional fee.
PLEASE NOTE: an additional fee may be added to each visit on certain Holidays. Rates may also increase due to number of pets, what you require done at the visits, or administration of medication (we do NOT do insulin shots). There will also be an additional fee for emergency situations that may occur (vet visits, locksmith, property damage, etc.)
For the safety of your pets we do require at least (1) daily visit for cats and (2) daily visits for dogs while your pets are in our care.
Complimentary Extras (upon request): water plants, take out
trash, bring in mail/paper, alternate lights, and poop patrol.
Important: For the safety of the pet sitter proof of rabies is required for all dogs in the home. Plus it is the law! Also, if you have 5 dogs or more you are required to obtain a kennel permit from Pinal County Animal control - no matter how much acreage you are on. This is their rule - not ours! It is not required if you live in Maricopa County. If you do not have a kennel permit we will not be able to provide you our services. For more informaton about kennel permits contact Animal Control at 520-509-3555.
We CANNOT provide visits to your home if any of the following occur:
- you leave your dog(s) outside ALL the time (day and/or night)
- you have a dog door and do not close it at night (leaving it open during the day is fine) - owners always tell us "our dogs don't bark" but they sometimes act different or become stressed when their owners are gone and we have been confronted by too many angry neighbors in the past with barking dogs keeping them up at night - we know this from many years of experience. We would make sure to come early in the morning and late at night so they are not locked inside for more than 10 hours through the night.
- you have a dog that is aggressive or scared of strangers - we have to be able to get a HOLD of your dog(s)
- you have a cat that needs meds but hides or is aggressive with strangers
- your cat(s) have access to go outside
- if any of the pet(s) at the home we are visiting do not belong to the home owner/client.
- you own 5 dogs or more but do not have a kennel permit with Pinal County Animal Control. Not applicable if you live in Maricopa County.
NO JOB SHARING - while your pet(s) are under our care there will be no job sharing, for the safety of your pet(s) and liability reasons (that includes family, friends and neighbors). No one can enter the property except for the pet sitter while clients are away. This also includes pool cleaners and landscapers - as they may leave the gates open!